Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away

Those of you living elsewhere, take pity on us Portlanders. Apart from one notable exception, it's been the longest winter ever: rain, wind, hail, and even April snow in the hills. I'm not one to complain about our damp and mossy climate but it's been cold and miserable. I don't know if it's a lack of vitamin D or something else, but I've about had it with wet and gray.

Here's my antidote. I realize it's not to everyone's taste but it makes me laugh and I can't get the tune out of my head.

2 comments:

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Thanks, that was fun!

Here we are saying: Wind, wind go away! Our March winds have lasted through April. Almost every day they post a red-flag fire warning!

Anonymous said...

Strangely reminiscent of the Monkees...

And yeah, the rain's about to make me go postal. The rain and the bitter, bone-chilling, tooth-rattling cold. So. Done.

It's going to be quite a chore convincing Jim (who's far less cold/rain tolerant than I am) that this is an aberrant winter/spring...