Sunday, April 06, 2008

Our 20 Seconds of Fame

Believe it or not, I don't buy a lot of knitting books. I like to get them from the library and give them a good read before I'm sure that it's worth taking yarn money to spend on a book. But when I heard that MonkeyBoy and I were mentioned in the new book Knitalong, I had to buy us a copy for posterity. We met the author a couple of years ago when she dropped in to our regular Wednesday knitting circle and she mentioned that she was researching a book but I had no idea we'd be in it. Our brief mention can be found in the Knitting for Others chapter.

I spent much of Friday evening curled up on the couch reading and considering projects for it turns out that it's a book I would have bought even without the thrill of seeing my name in print.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Awesome! Congratulations!