Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Magpie Eats

I've had such fun with this all purpose blog that I'm starting another one!

"Whatever for?", you may well ask.

Well, here's the thing. I really, really miss the food-positive, adventurous cook I used to be. I don't know if it's age, three enormously picky and unadventurous children, Graves' Disease, or just the general chaos of my life, but I've kind of lost interest in food. Meal planning and preparation has become a chore of enormous proportions for numerous reasons and I've become rather estranged from my food. I'm finding that I really want to invite that old foodie back into my home.

I've thrown recipes in here and there on Magpie Ima, which is rather indicative of the way food figures in my current life. I'm thinking I'd like to have a place to focus on food and cooking specifically while keeping this blog as the place for all the bright and shiny things that come my way. Hopefull I can keep up. Anyone interested will find Magpie Eats here.

No comments: