Wednesday, December 13, 2006

So....who am I anyway?

I'm a mother of three fine kids in Portland, Oregon and married to the man of my dreams. We homeschool the kids and generally do our best to keep all the balls in the air. I am also a part time ESL teacher at Portland Community College working with a wonderful group of young people from all over the world. I belong to a wonderful synagogue where my oldest son just became a bar mitzvah. I spend a great deal of time making things, dreaming of making things, and only cleaning house if I can't think of anything better to do.

About the name: Anyone who knows me will say that I'm a magpie--attracted to anything shiny, new, bright,and sparkly. Honestly I wanted to call the blog Magpie Mama but the name was taken. "Ima" is Mama in Hebrew.

No comments: