Monday, November 03, 2008

Something New and Wonderful

I've been a reader of Soule Mama for a long time now. Don't we all want to be Amanda with her lovely family and beautiful photos and endless handmade goodness? I know I do, especially on the hectic days when everyone is cranky and I haven't had a minute to sit down and make something with my hands.

She's started something new and I think it's a lovely idea so I wanted to do my little bit to put the word out.
As crafters, the reasons we create are many. Just one may be to spread a little bit of peace into the world, to make a small but meaningful difference in one person's life through a simple act of crafting with intention. Mama to Mama seeks to find ways to connect handcrafters with mothers, children and families in need of a little bit of handmade love.
I so love this idea and I know I have readers who will feel similarly , so do check out Mama to Mama and let me know if you'll be participating in any of the projects. I know that crafty people are full of generosity and kindness--it will be lovely to see that spirit bloom for those who so desperately need it.

No comments: