Sunday, October 04, 2009

My lovely children were dispersed yesterday, the boys to the mountains and my youngest with friends which meant that my husband and I had some unscheduled time alone together on a beautiful, crisp fall day. I almost forgot to bring my camera but I am so glad he reminded me to tuck it in my bag. Sometimes I think I've already taken all the good pictures I ever will, and then the same old street I've walked 100 times surprises me with its colors.
What a treat to spend a fine, relaxed day off with the one I love best.

3 comments:

Liz Schwartz said...

yay! You're back! I've missed your blog posts.

Glad you and your sweetie had a day to yourselves.

Magpie Ima said...

Thanks, Liz. I'm glad to know someone is reading this blog :-)

Unknown said...

Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't think anyone reads my blog unless I send an email to folks telling them to check it out. Sigh....